Sunday, January 11, 2015

Nutrimost Diet Phase 2 Days 3-7

This first week so far has had a few minor rough patches with hunger, but for the most part, it's been pretty easy thus far. I haven't really tried any of the recipes at this point and have stuck with simplicity of each food by itself. I have been using My Fitness Pal to track my calories. This has been a HUGE help! I entered the list of foods that I am allowed to have and their calories based on what is stated in my manual. Then each day, I just have to weigh my food, enter the amount of each food selection into My Fitness Pal Diary and it adds up my total calories for me. Huge time saver!!



The following are my stats so far:
Day 2: Weigh In 171.6 (I actually weighed 175 at the facility with clothes, but for consistency I am weighing myself without clothes at home)
Measurements:
Hips (one inch below belly button): 42.5 "
Waist: 36.5"
Arms: 12.75"
Under Bust: 34"
Bust: 39"
Thighs: 25.5"
Calf: 15"


Body Fat: 42.1%
Body Water:41.2
Each week I get my body composition analysis checked at the facility to make sure that I am gaining water weight and my weight loss is not accounted for by that.


Day 3: Weigh In 169.0
Day 4: 165.6 (Whew!! It certainly is motivating when the pounds just melt off like this!)
Day 5: 165.8 (Hmmmmm, I wore the recommended brand of make up this day... Coincidence?)
Day 6: 165.0
Day 7: 163.8


Tomorrow I will go in to get my body composition checked!




                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment