Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Nutrimost Phase 2- Reduce phase Day 2

Today starts a very low calorie diet VLCD, not sure how this will affect me, but here goes nothing!
 I can't say I didn't have any hunger at all, but it wasn't really unbearable at this point. I'm trying to eat very simple as I have to follow the meal plan of 2 protein choices, 2 vegetable choices, and 2 fruit choices sticking between 550-650 calories per day.


Today I had a lean steak, cucumber, and apple for lunch. Halibut, asparagus and orange for dinner. I can't eat the same two meats that day or the day before/after. I also must have two different fruits and two different vegetables each day. Never eating them together. This is so that my body is unable to adjust to what I am eating and keep me in the fat burning zone.


The first week I drink what I normally would in ounces for water until I get my hydration level checked with 24 ounces that have hormonal/energy drops and detox drops with nutrimost resonant frequencies. I must sip on this all day. I am also taking special weight loss drops three times a day also with a specialized formula of nutrimost resonant frequencies specific for me and my body's needs.


In addition to all of this, the nutrimost scan determined specific affirmations my body prefers to be read out loud every day. I think this helped me get through the day today!!


So far so good for day 1! Hopefully some weight loss tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment